Shockwave Therapy – Biloela (07) 4992 5037
With A Great Success Rate!
Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – (Sun: Closed).
In chronic pain, the shock waves create a new inflammatory process, which then ‘kick starts’ the brain to react by sending the necessary nutrients to promote healing.
Research has proven its effectiveness, and we have already been getting great results for our patients.
- Shoulder tendonitis / calcification
- Plantar fasciitis / foot pain
- Tennis elbow / Golfers Elbow
- Achilles tendonitis
- Heel spurs
- Hip Bursitis
- Trigger Points, and much more.
- Over or near bone growth centre until bone growth is complete
- When a malignant disease is in or near the treatment area
- Infection in the area to be treated
- Over ischemic tissue in individuals with vascular disease
- Patient has coagulation disorder or taking anti-coagulant meds
- Patient has a prosthetic device in the area to be treated.
- Fetus in the treatment area
Starts By Making Your First Appointment Today!
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then design a treatment plan to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your ESWT treatment.
- They will explain the treatment plan & number of sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session during the initial appointment.
- Your Shockwave Therapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your body to ensure your problem is fixed for good!
Book Your Shockwave Therapy Consultation Today
Shockwave Therapy Specialists Available In Your Area!