the harder it is for any remedy or treatment to be effective!
& Expertly Trained Physiotherapists At Our Clinics!
Weekend Physio Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – Sun: Closed
- All our therapists are highly skilled & trained in the most cutting edge techniques.
- All physiotherapy sessions can be claimed through your health insurance.
- All our clinics are equipped with on-the-spot Hicaps payment & claims processing.
- Our clinic is a registered NDIS provider & can provide physio through the NDIS.
- You can book your physiotherapy appointment directly online or by phone.
- We only provide physiotherapy at the clinic, so home visits are not available.
- We offer all our patients a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All our treatment rooms have the latest equipment & are air conditioned throughout.
Make Your First Appointment Today!
Call Us On (07) 4972 5155 or use our booking form at the bottom of this page to book your 1st visit.
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then design a treatment plan to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your physiotherapy treatment.
- They will explain the treatment plan & number of sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session during the initial appointment.
- Your Physiotherapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your body to ensure your problem is fixed for good!
Book Physiotherapy Consult