Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
Non-invasive Light Source Treatment
That Speeds Up The Recovery Process
“All new patients receive a bonus Fisiocrem at their first session!”
The ideal natural solution for muscle and joint aches & pains, bumps & bruises, even assisting in the management of low back pain, whiplash & sciatica.
Clinic Session Times – Monday To Friday: 8am/6pm.
Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – Sun: Closed.
Laser Therapy works by having a bio-stimulatory effect on a cellular level. This stimulatory effect speeds up the tissue healing process, having an effect on recovery times and the effectiveness of recovery.
What can Low Level Laser Therapy be used for?
- Joint, Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Jaw, Elbow & Ankle Pain
- Osteo & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neuropathic & General Pain Relief
- Inflammatory conditions
- Sports Recovery
- Wrist & Hand Pain
What Low Level Laser Therapy Cannot Be Used For
- Pregnant Individuals
- People with pacemakers
- People undergoing Cancer Treatment
- Cancerous Lesions
What does it feel like?
Generally you will not feel the effects of laser during the treatment. Sometimes the client may feel a warming sensation around the area. Following the session you can feel immediate relief, and on occasion it can take 3-4 episodes to feel an improvement.
How long before I know it’s working?
Effects start to occur after just 1 session. Most patients will notice a significant improvement in their pain symptoms & recovery within 3-4 sessions & a full treatment course is approximately 12 sessions. Your Physiotherapist will likely combine this with other modalities of treatment to give you the best outcome.
Accelerating Your Road To Pain Free Recovery…
Starts By Making Your First Appointment Today!
How To Get started With Your Laser Therapy Treatment:
Call Us On (07) 4972 5155
(Gladstone/Tannum/Agnes/Calliope) Or (07) 4992 5037
(Biloela) or use our booking form at the bottom of this page to book your 1st visit.
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then design a treatment plan to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your LLLT treatment.
- They will explain the treatment plan & number of sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session during the initial appointment.
- Your Physiotherapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your body to ensure your problem is fixed for good!
YOU CAN USE OUR ONLINE FORM TO EASILY BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!
Book Your Low Level Laser Therapy Consultation Today
We Are The Most Highly Skilled, Expertly Trained & Professional Laser Therapy Specialists Available In Your Area!