the harder it is for any remedy or treatment to be effective!
& Expertly Trained Dry Needle Therapists At Our Clinics!
The ideal natural solution for muscle and joint aches & pains, bumps & bruises, even assisting in the management of low back pain, whiplash & sciatica.
Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm –
- All our therapists are highly skilled & trained in the most effective Dry Needle practices.
- All Dry Needle sessions can be claimed through your health insurance.
- All clinics are equipped with on-the-spot Hicaps payment & claims processing.
- Our clinic is a registered NDIS provider & can provide Dry Needling through the NDIS.
- You can book your Dry Needle session directly online or by phone.
- We only provide Dry Needling at the clinic, so home visits are not available.
- We offer all our patients a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All treatment rooms have the latest equipment & are air conditioned throughout.
& Drug Free Solution…
Make Your First Appointment Today!
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then design a treatment plan to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your Dry Needling treatment.
- They will explain the treatment plan & number of sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session during the initial appointment.
- Your Dry Needle Therapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your body to ensure your problem is fixed for good!
Book A Dry Needle Consultation Today
& Professional Dry Needling Therapists In Your Area!
Dry Needling Physiotherapy
Active Physio Health in Gladstone & Bilioela proudly offers Dry Needling to the Gladstone, Tannum Sands, Biloela, Boyne Island, Calliope, Miriam Vale, Agnes Water & Rockhampton communities.
Dry needling is a modality that has been found to be successful in relieving trigger points. Not to be confused with the oriental practice of acupuncture, dry needling is being used successfully by physiotherapists who are suitably trained in this technique.
There are two categories of dry needling-superficial dry needling and deep dry needling. As the name implies, superficial dry needling does not reach the myofascial trigger points and is painless. With deep dry needling the needle goes directly into the myofascial trigger points, eliciting a twitch response, similar to what occurs when the knots are palpated.
The twitch response shows that the needle has reached the knot and pain is reduced or relieved immediately. Deep dry needling may trigger a person’s referred pain. For example, dry needling of myofascial trigger points in the upper trapezius (upper back) or sternocleidomastoid muscles (at the side of the neck) may trigger the patient’s migraine.
It is to be noted that dry needling can cause some soreness that may last one or two days. Contact us to discuss the suitability of this treatment for you.