Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – (Sun: Closed).
- All our Pilates trainers are highly skilled & trained in the most recent Clinical Pilates techniques.
- Clinical Pilates has excellent historical support for the treatment of low back pain.
- Clinical Pilates is a form of exercise which aims at strengthening the core muscles.
- It has been adapted by Physiotherapists to assist with rehabilitation & peak performance injuries.
- You can book your Clinical Pilates session directly online or by phone.
- We only provide Clinical Pilates classes at the clinic, so home visits are not available.
- We offer all our attendees a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All classrooms have the latest Pilates equipment & are air conditioned throughout.
- During your 1st one-on-one visit, your physiotherapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then construct an exercise program to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your Clinical Pilates sessions.
- Once you have completed a minimum number of sessions, you will be free to attend the clinic in your own time.
- You get to attend your fist class during your initial appointment.
- You can book class sessions in packs of 6, 10, or 20.
- You can call to make a regular booking so that you can attend & classes to independently strengthen your core!
Book Your 1st One-On-One Clinical Pilates Session Today
& Professional Clinical Pilates Physiotherapitsts In Your Area!