Physiotherapy (07) 4972 5155
the harder it is for any remedy or treatment to be effective!
& Expertly Trained Physiotherapists At Our Clinics!
Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – Sun: Closed.
- All our therapists are highly skilled & trained in the most cutting edge techniques.
- All physiotherapy sessions can be claimed through your health insurance.
- All clinics are equipped with on-the-spot Hicaps payment & claims processing.
- Our clinic is a registered NDIS provider & can provide physio through the NDIS.
- You can book your physiotherapy appointment directly online or by phone.
- We only provide physiotherapy at the clinic, so home visits are not available.
- We offer all our patients a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All treatment rooms have the latest equipment & are air conditioned throughout.
Make Your First Appointment Today!
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will then design a treatment plan to provide you with the absolute best outcome.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your physiotherapy treatment.
- They will explain the treatment plan & number of sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session during the initial appointment.
- Your Physiotherapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your body to ensure your problem is fixed for good!