Orthotics (07) 4972 5155
the harder it is for any remedy or treatment to be effective!
& Expertly Trained Orthotics Physiotherapists At Our Clinics!
The ideal natural solution for muscle and joint aches & pains, bumps & bruises, even assisting in the management of low back pain, whiplash & sciatica.
Weekend Orthotic Session times – Sat: 8am/12pm – (Sun: Closed).
- All our therapists are highly skilled & trained in the most cutting edge Orthotic techniques.
- All Orthotic Physiotherapy sessions can be claimed through your health insurance.
- All clinics are equipped with on-the-spot Hicaps payment & claims processing.
- Our clinic is a registered NDIS provider & can provide you with Orthitics through the NDIS.
- You can book your Orthotics appointment directly online or by phone.
- We only provide Orthotic Physiotherapy at the clinic, so home visits are not available.
- We offer all our patients a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All treatment rooms have the latest equipment & are air conditioned throughout.
Make Your First Appointment Today!
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will do an assessment of your current condition.
- They will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They will accurately assess the cause of your pain, & then advise on the best orthotic available.
- They may give you simple exercises to continue with at home.
- They will answer any questions you have about your Orthotic shoe implant/s.
- You will be measured for your Orthotics during the initial appointment.
- Your Orthotic Physiotherapist will outline a treatment plan to fix your pain fast.
- They will also outline how to future proof your feet & ankles to ensure your problem is fixed for good!
Book An Orthotics Consultation Today
Professional Orthotic Physiotherapists In Your Area!
If you any of the above symptoms, contact us at Active Physio Health and let us help you with permanent relief!
Orthotics are tailor made for your feet. The support and realignment achieved when wearing orthotics will alleviate joint and soft tissue strain, and allow your feet to provide a stable foundation for the rest of your body.
Gait scan: This device is an excellent tool to accurately assess the functional pressures generated by your feet and lower limbs. With the aid of a pressure pad and state of the art software, our physiotherapists will find the cause of your pain, and then advise on the best orthotic available for your condition. These orthotics will provide you with the best chance of correcting the problem and eliminating the pain.