Men’s Health – Agnes Water (07) 4972 5155
the harder it is for any remedy or treatment to be effective!
For Reversing Erectile Dysfunction & Peyronie’s Disease
Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – (Sun: Closed).
- Are You Too Embarrassed To Ask For Help?
- Are You Worried It Will Hurt & Cause Scaring?
- Are You Concerned About The Cost?
- What If The Only Therapists We Employ Are All Female Therapists?
- You Can Book Your Appointment Discretely Online!
- There Will Only Be A Little Discomfort But Absolutely No Scaring!
- Shockwave Therapy Is Covered By Private Health Insurance & ZIP Pay!
- We Guarantee That Your Therapist Will Be A Male Therapist?
- During your 1st visit, your therapist will explain the whole process to you.
- They take you through the research behind using Shockwave Therapy for ED & PD.
- They will show you results from previous ED & PD patients.
- They will show you the Shockwave Machine & how it works.
- They Answer any questions you have about the procedure & outcomes.
- They then explain the treatment plan & the number of treatment sessions your condition will require.
- They deliver your first treatment session – so you get started right away – on your first day.
- Then they book your next appointment & your following sessions for the weeks to follow.
- Treatment Time Is About 5mins Approximately.
- It Can Be Slightly Uncomfortable, But Not Considered By Most To Be Painful.
- We Recommend Completing The Treatment Course Before Attempting Sexual Activity.