Massage (07) 4972 5155
& Expertly Trained Massage Therapists At Our Clinics!
Weekend Clinic Sessions – Sat: 8am/12pm – (Sun: Closed).
- Remedial Massage
Heals muscles and tendons that are damaged, impaired or knotted. It holistically treats the whole body and traces the discomfort back to the original cause. It uses specialised techniques, passive stretching, and oil lubricants.
- Deep Tissue Massage
Focusing on deeper layers of muscle tissue, it is designed to reach the deep sections of thick muscles, specifically the individual muscle fibres.
- Swedish Massage
Employs a system of long strokes, kneading, friction, tapping, percussion, vibration and shaking motions to apply pressure between muscles and bones. The Swedish Massage feels really good, and is relaxing & invigorating.
- Connective Tissue Massage
Used to relieve chronic tension, improve posture and relieve painful symptoms of chronic diseases such as Arthritis, Tendonitis, TMJ and Sciatica.
- We specialise in massages that are stress relieving, rejuvenating & relaxing.
- All Massage sessions can be claimed through your health insurance.
- All clinics are equipped with on-the-spot Hicaps payment & claims processing.
- Our clinic is a registered NDIS provider & can provide Massage through NDIS.
- You can book your Massage appointment directly online or by phone.
- We only provide Massage at the clinic, so home visits are not available.
- We offer all our patients a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- All treatment rooms have the latest equipment & are air conditioned throughout.
- If you know exactly what type of massage you require, then all you need to do is make an appointment.
- If you are unsure, then your therapist will be able to advise you on which therapy will be the most effective.
- This advise and decision will take into account your general health, activities & lifestyle.
- They may give you some simple relaxation techniques to continue with at home.
- They will also answer any questions you may have about your massage therapy treatment.
- If you wish, your massage therapist can organise a series of sessions designed to fit around your busy schedule.
Book A Massage Therapy Session Today
Are you a Business Owner or Manager?
Boost the productivity of your team and benefit your business with massage. As a business owner or manager, you will appreciate the amount of time most of your employees spend sitting in front of computer screens for extended periods of time. It’s easy to note how effective massage therapy can be to counteract the adverse effects of work-routine tasks such as prolonged sitting in front of a computer screen. Introducing massage therapy for your workforce will go a long way in reducing staff stress levels, which helps cultivate a relaxed work environment, as well as reduce the cost of lost labour through sick days. The best way to implement massage therapy for enhancing productivity is through hiring the services of our professional massage therapists at Active Physio Health. You can use massage therapy to boost your business productivity. Corporations the world over are realizing the benefits and usefulness for massage therapy. From a managerial point of view, massage therapy is an amazing way to maintain a healthy, efficient and consequently highly productive workforce. Several companies are implementing regular massage arrangements for their employees. Weaving in mobile massage therapy into the employee benefits is certainly a very smart business decision that more and more enterprising business leaders are taking.