- What is Physiotherapy?
- Be Independent and Move on
- Solution for common problems
- Effective Treatments
- Experienced Experts
- Get Started with Physiotherapy – Contact Us
Physiotherapy is a procedure that helps cure painful conditions such as arthritis, back and neck pain, sports injuries, repetitive strain injury or any other condition that affects muscles, joints, or nerves. People of all ages and occupations can benefit from physiotherapy as it helps maintain a healthy balance in life. It treats traumatic incidents such as sprains and fractures and also persistent complaints of chronic pain and muscle wastage.
Physiotherapy gives you the independence to function in your home, workplace or your favorite leisure activity. Movement is critical to a healthy life. Physiotherapy greatly helps in reducing pain and stiffness in muscles. It also addresses movement disorders which you may have had from birth. Effective physiotherapy also helps deal with issues arising out of injuries/accidents, strokes or nervous system ailments. When the functionality of a human being is compromised by aging, sickness or injury, physiotherapy restores the body to work at its highest physical level.
Physiotherapy can help with a number of common problems such as:
- Painful conditions such as arthritis
- Back and neck pain, including whiplash
- Problems affecting children including cerebral palsy
- Pregnancy-related symptoms such as back pain and stress incontinence
- Upper limb work-related problems, also known as repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Asthma and other breathing difficulties
- Sports injuries
Physiotherapy combines various treatments to make sure the joints and muscles work to their full potential such as:
- Exercise programs (in water, group, breathing etc.)
- Hot and cold packs
- Assistance in using aids such as splints, crutches, canes, and wheelchairs.
- Muscle re-education
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation
At Active Physio Health, our physiotherapists are experts in the assessing and treating musculo-skeletal injuries such as sprains, strains, joint and muscle problems and spinal pain. Our highly trained staff also has qualifications in specialized fields. We provide regular training sessions to our physiotherapists so that they remain updated with the latest developments in the field. At Active Physio Health, there is a lot of co-ordination with other professionals such as medical specialists, massage therapists, general practitioners and, personal trainers. This ensures that our patient receives the utmost care from all the health professionals and achieves a fresh start.
Request an Appt for Physiotherapy today or Fill out the Contact Form below if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing from you!